Any way to play in windowed mode?
A downloadable game for Windows
A mysterious and atmospheric adventure game from the creators of A Date in the Park, Legend of Hand and Sumatra: Fate of Yandi.
East Bend, Purchase County. 1987.
You are Tommy, a local high school football hero in the town of East Bend. It’s game night for the Purchase County Turbines and your sweetheart is waiting in the bleachers. Join Tommy for a night you won’t forget...
Something is amiss...
- A traditional point and click adventure game aesthetic with puzzles and dialogue interactions familiar to the genre.
- A cast of characters including friends, foes, teachers, and a concerned mother.
- A short, twisted narrative with approximately one to two hours of game-play, depending on the player.
- Original soundtrack by UK duo JUPITER-C, which is also available on cassette via Ramber Records. (SOLD OUT)
- Also includes full French, German and Spanish translations.
Traditional point and click adventure games from the '80s and '90s, the music and films of David Lynch.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.09 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey! If you press Alt + Enter you can toggle between windowed and full screen mode :)
do you get a steam key with it?
This game was fantastic. Absolutely loved the atmosphere, tone, and soundtrack of it all. I’ll definitely be playing any other game this developer creates!
I'm a huge David Lynch fan, and I love how this game manages to create the same type of atmosphere while having its own personality. Games like these are why I love the indie scene. Amazing job, guys!
This game is fucking great.
Hello! My name is the Cinnamon Synonym and I make videos about indie games. I'm currently playing through Football Game and enjoying it immensely. Make sure to check out the first episode of my Spice Play.